If you are interested in becoming a member or renewing your membership, please request a membership form from email@example.com or visit us at our office, based in WWF Zambia’s office at the Longacres Roundabout.
Why become a member?
Through membership of the CBNRM Forum you will become part of a national and regional network of organisations to share knowledge, good practice and work together to influence positive policy change within Natural Resource Management and environmental issues across Zambia.
By becoming a member of the CBNRM Forum you will benefit from the chance to:
Engage in Policy Development:
- Join one of our working groups and engage in leading discussions around Policy and legislation, Monitoring and Evaluation, CBO and CBE capacity development, CBNRM Training and, Management Oriented Monitoring Systems (MOMS).
Build your organisations capacity:
- Partner up with the CBNRM Forum or another member on joint funding proposals
- Take part in opportunities for short professional trainings on CBNRM
- Guidance and support within capacity development for your organisation
Network with key stakeholders and members:
- Take part in our annual general meeting, networking with partners and stakeholders to build your organisations parnerships
- Join our online community to share ideas within our CBNRM Forum website.
Share information with the CBNRM community:
- Access research materials for effective implementation of CBNRM
- Access our CBNRM International online dialogue
- Share research opportunities within CBNRM
- Draw on the knowledge of the Forum and its members to support your organisations work.
Individual – K150.00
Community Based Organisations – K200.00
Local NGOs/ Companies – K300.00
International NGO/ Corporate organisations – K1000.00
How to join the CBNRM Forum?
To become a member of the CBNRM Forum please complete the information below and you will be sent the application form or you can download it straight from the website Membership Flyer: