ENROLMENT FOR THE 6 MONTHS PROFESSIONAL COURSE IN COMMUNITY
BASED NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (CBNRM)
This serves to inform the general public intending to pursue a career in Community Based Natural
Resources Management (CBNRM) to make their applications now.
– A Certificate and/or a Diploma in any Natural Resource/Social Science related course.
– Application forms for this 6 months course can be obtained from the college or any Provincial and
District Forestry Offices countrywide or requested via email@example.com
– Download and complete application form, attach photocopies of all relevant Certificates/Diplomas,
National Registration Card, deposit slip of KR 120 as a non refundable processing fee and send this
to the indicated address on the application form.
– The deadline for receiving such applications is 20 th February 2013.
– Indicate a reliable phone/cell number and physical address on the application form
– All applicants must be physically and medically fit as this course is extremely intensive; and
– For more information call: 260-212-239009 or 260-965-449345 or email: